Archive for August, 2011
- 28.28.11Lovers, writers, and scheduling
- 08.28.11Sugar in my Bowl: Real Women Write About Real Sex — Edited by Erica Jong
- 18.27.11What Stephen King does and most writers should do:
- 28.26.11Sexting and society: How do writers respond?
- 28.22.11August links: Why Software Is Eating The World, reading for the plot, Brooklyn, the writer as hustler, Moleskine lies, and more
- 08.18.11Looking them in the eye and Peter Shankman's story
- 08.18.11Looking them in the eye and Peter Shankman’s story